本文へスキップ

Top Page >> About Us >> History

ABOUT US about us

History

2009
In the record of NSR, the largest vessel 'Crane Harmony (11,500 DWT Chemical Tanker)' was built and delivered.
Blast & Painting Shop corresponding to the IMO new regulation was built.
2007
The world's largest Bunker Tanker 'Pearl Naomi (10,400 DWT)' was delivered.
2005
The world's largest class 'Salvage Tug Boat' (3,000kw engine x 4 / propellers 2 / Bollard Pull 200 tons) was delivered.
The 650 tons crawler crane was started in operation.
2004
Acquired 'ISO 9001:2000'
2003
Succeeded the Shipbuilding Division from Niigata Engineerong Co., Ltd. and started shipbuilding business as ' Niigata Shipbuilding & Repair, Inc.' on April 1.
1973
The No.1 Dry Dock (5,000GT) and Plate & Pre-Assembling Shop was completed in Niigata Shipyard.
1970
Misaki Shipyard has been established and has started shipbuilding business in Miura city, Kanagawa where is along the Pacific Ocean.
1965
The damaged Dry Dock caused by the 'Niigata quake in June 16, 1964' was repaired.
1961
The No.2 Dry Dock (3,500GT) was completed.
1910
Established as 'Niigata Engineering Co., Ltd.'
(Separation and independence from Nippon Oil Corporation)
1906
The first vessel 'No. 1 Nihonkai-Maru' (191G/T) was delivered.
1905
Niigata Shipyard has started shipbuilding business in Irifune area of Niigata city.
1895
Established as Niigata Engineering by Nippon Oil Corporation