Head Office & Niigata Shipyard
- In 1905, Niigata Shipyard has started the shipbuilding business at Niigata
Port, where is the major port for shipbuilding business in the Japan Sea
area. During over 100 years that Niigata Shipyard does act as a shipbuilder,
more than 1,200 vessels have been built and sailed all over the world.
- 3776, Irifunecho, 4-chome, Chuo-ku, Niigata city, Niigata
- In 1970, Misaki Shipyard has been established and organized as the base of after-sale seavice, repair and rehabilitation works for Pacific Oceano area
- Yoroshi, Jogashima, Misaki-cho, Miura-city, Kanagawa,
- Tokyo branch is the Sales Dept. of new shipbuilding for both overseas and
We propose various type vessels fitted to the Owner's requests.
- Hamarikyu Mitsui Bldg.
6-4, Tsukiji 5-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo,