This website (hereafter "the Website") is operated by Mitsui E&S Holdings Co., Ltd. (hereafter "the Company") or its representatives.
2. Recommended Browsers
For best results, when using the Website, it is recommended to use browsers Internet Explorer 11.0 and higher, or Google Chrome (ver. 65) and higher.
3. Safety measures to secure website communication
The Website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) /TLS (Transport Layer Security) encrypted communication to ensure the security of personal information. SSL/TLS is a communication technology that automatically encrypts and transmits information inputted on the Website. If you are using a browser that is not compatible with SSL/TLS, or if you are connected to the internet through a firewall, you may not be able to access the page.
4. About using analytics and related tool
The Website uses "Google Analytics", a web-analysis tool, to collect, record, and analyze the browsing history of the visitors to improve the Website. "Google Analytics" uses "cookies" * to collect traffic data that does not contain any personally identifiable information. As a user of the Website, you always have the option of deactivating cookies by changing your browser setting.
* Cookies are specific information transmitted between your web browser and web server. By using cookies, it is possible to identify your browser.
■ "Google Analytics" Terms of Service:
■ "Google Analytics opt-out add-on" download page:
Copyright, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights related to information, contents, trademarks, logo marks, etc. posted on the Website are properties of Mitsui E&S unless otherwise specified.
It is strictly prohibited to use, transfer, reproduce, divert part or all of this or any part of such properties without obtaining prior written consent from the Company.
6. Disclaimer of the Information
Although the Company takes great care when posting information on this Website, it does not guarantee the accuracy and validity of the content or its suitability for the purpose and or safety of users. The information on the Website may be subject to change or deleted without notice. Also, the Company may suspend or terminate the operation of the Website itself.
The following actions in using the Website are prohibited:
- Act that infringes or may infringe on the property or privacy of any third party or the Mitsui E&S Group.
- Acts that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to any third party or the Mitsui E&S Group.
- Acts that damage the honor or credibility of any third party or the Mitsui E&S Group.
- Acts that are or may be against public order and morals.
- Any criminal act or any act that may or may be related to the criminal offense.
- Making any false application or notification, such as registration of any other person's e-mail address.
- Acts that aim to or preparing to make sales activities or profit-making activities.
- Acts that use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses, or that may cause them.
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations.
- Other actions that the Company deems inappropriate.
8. Linking to the Website
Use of the Website is at your own risk. The Company is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred while using the Website.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless specified, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted by the laws of Japan. Any legal action related to this website and its usage shall be brought to the Tokyo District Court, Tokyo, Japan.