- Investor Relations3rd Quarter Financial Reports for FY 2018
- Investor Relations3rd Quarter Consolidated Financial Results for FY 2018
- Press ReleaseMES-HD develops a simulation technology for the recovery of shallow methane hydrate from seabeds.
An engineering team
creating better value
for a better society.
- Moving forward the global shift to renewable energy, in Japan
- Construction of small-scale, bottom mounted power generation facility by newly developed construction method
- Supplying electrical power generated by floating offshore power stations that can travel anywhere in the world
- Provision of floating gas power generation systems
- Providing one-stop solutions for natural gas transportation need
- Provision of consistent solutions from the upstream to the downstream processes of natural gas transportation projects