After-sales Service for Gas Turbine Co-generation SytemBusiness & Products
- High efficiency and low cost
- Simple system configuration
- Environmentally-friendly, a high total efficiency and less NOx & CO2 emissions
- Application to a variety of purposes, from hospitals, office buildings, etc., to industrial use such as factories.
- A variety of burning fuels, such as town gas, LPG, kerosene, heavy fuel and byproduct oil
Lineup of products
|Simple co-generation systems using gas turbines produced by U.S.-based Solar Turbines Inc. in the Mitsui Solar Co-generation (MSC) Series of seven packages ranging from 4 MW to 13 MW
|Variable heat and power co-generation systems using gas turbines produced by U.S.-based Solar Turbines Inc. in the Mitsui Advanced Co-Generation System (MACS) Series of five different packages ranging from 7 MW to 17 MW
|Simple cogeneration systems based on the SB15 to SB120 Series of independently developed gas turbines. Four different packages from 3 MW to 24 MW have been delivered to customers.
|Co-generation systems based on the independently developed SB5 1 MW gas turbine. The SB5-COPRA variable heat and power model and the GP1000-RECSS regeneration cycle model have been delivered to customers. The enhanced efficiency SB5N model was recently added to the lineup.
- Stable parts and spare engine supply
- A complete supply process including design, manufacturing, quality control, procurement system and stock control management has been established to supply necessary parts in a timely manner.
- Long-term comprehensive maintenance contract
- A budget plan for customers' maintenance cost and facility maintenance management is made easy by leveling out the long-term routine inspection costs as a yearly base.
- Technical service for emergencies
- We respond to customer's expectations with preventive maintenance by tendency management utilizing the complete online support system at Tamano office and emergency response service at abnormal · trouble occurrence. In addition, Tamano and Chibaʼs technical staff at each sales office are developing swift service.
- Improvement of facility function and performance
- Our proposals for functional and performance improvements based on customers' needs and technology development makes the customers' facility more valuable and helps to improve their business management efficiency.
- Technical support
- We hold technical training sessions to provide customers with support for their facility operations. These sessions tailored to the specific customers' facility and wishes have been praised by many customers.
- New Business Development
- Decarbonatization business
- Industrial Machinery
- Mechatronics & Special Construction
- After-sales Services
- Marine Propulsion System
- Logistics & Systems
- Portainer®(Quayside Container Crane)
- Transtainer®(Transfer Crane in Container Yard)
- Crane Inspection by DroneSnap(Automatic Flying Drone)
- Next-generation Crane Advance Remote Monitoring System (CARMS) and Advanced Preventive Maintenance
- Drone Snap: flight file creation application for equipment inspection/patrol