Ground-Penetrating Radar SystemBusiness & Products
Multi-Path Linear Array Radar MPLA-245A
Multi-Path Linear Array Radar / 3D Analysis (Reinforced Concrete)
Multi-Path Linear Array Radar / Grasping the position of reinforcement bars on CAD software
Multi-Path Linear Array Radar / Reinforcement bars centerline display on CAD software
- The replicated graphics of inside concrete by 3D.
We provide High Resolution Type Multi-Path Linear Array Radar.
- We developed radar search system with our original Multi-Path Linear Array. We adopted breakthrough technique Multi-Path Linear Array to make inside of concrete visible through nearly actual replicated 3D graphics, which made it possible to inspect inside of concrete intuitively. This radar search system is contributing greatly to inspection of various reinforced concrete object such as bridge floor, tunnel etc.
We developed radar search system for hollow under railway track together with East Japan Railway Company. It can detect the hollow under 2m depth by relatively low frequency. It has two sets of antenna, which enabled to inspect without influence of crosstie.
We have our original radar technology, so we have flexibility to customize our radar system on customer's demand.
In addition, our original software can extract only the reinforcement bars from the data of a reinforced concrete structure measured by the multi-pass method, convert it into 3D CAD data, and project the measured data of the reinforcement bars onto the structure using a projector or VR/AR technology.
Main Features / Delivery Record
This Ground-Penetrating Radar search system is a high precision type radar system adopting maximum 4.5GHz large bandwidth frequency. It is suitable for various uses such as inspection for bar arrangement of reinforce concrete structure, inside deformation of concrete, and so on. It is possible to 3D output of analysis result by Multi-Path Linear Array.
This Ground-Penetrating Radar System is a small model and a high precision type radar system adopting maximum 4.5GHz large bandwidth frequency.This is approximately 29% lighter than the conventional MPLA-245A. It is suitable for various uses such as inspection for bar arrangement of reinforce concrete structure, inside deformation of concrete, and so on. It is possible to 3D output of analysis result by Multi-Path Linear Array.
This industry-first Ground-Penetrating Radar search system has maximum 10GHz large bandwidth frequency. It is suitable for detail inspection such as detecting a tiny deformation inside bridge floor. It is possible to 3D output of analysis result by Multi-Path Linear Array.
Grasping the position of reinforcement bars on CAD software
In order to support the need for 3D modeling adapted to BIM/CIM, we have developed a technology to convert reinforcement bars data measured by our MPLA radar (Multi Pass Linear Array RADAR) inside reinforced concrete structures into 3D model data that can be read by CAD.
Reinforcement bar centerline display on CAD software
You can also extract the center coordinates of the reinforcement bars from the CAD 3D model data and convert them into line segment data by using our original software developed by our company.This makes it easy to convert radar measurement results into CAD drawings.
In addition, it is possible to project the measured data of the reinforcement bars onto the structure using a projector or VR/AR technology, which is useful for supporting and streamlining on-site work, such as identifying the drilling position that does not interfere with the reinforcement bars during reinforcement anchor installation.
Inquiries about products & after-sales service
- Mitsui E&S Technical Research Co., Ltd.
- New Business Development
- Decarbonatization business
- Industrial Machinery
- Mechatronics & Special Construction
- After-sales Services
- Marine Propulsion System
- Logistics & Systems
- Portainer®(Quayside Container Crane)
- Transtainer®(Transfer Crane in Container Yard)
- Crane Inspection by DroneSnap(Automatic Flying Drone)
- Next-generation Crane Advance Remote Monitoring System (CARMS) and Advanced Preventive Maintenance
- Drone Snap: flight file creation application for equipment inspection/patrol